Monday, July 1, 2013

Wedded Wrap-Up

One of my favorite things about DIY projects is seeing the finished project. Getting our wedding pictures back made me so happy because I got to see all of my hard work come to life. In that spirit, I wanted to share some wedding photos with you that show the finished product of my wedding DIY tutorials. Also, all of the awesome pictures are courtesy of Gail Werner Photography. I HIGHLY recommend her!

The first one I want to share is our silhouette cake toppers! We had a silhouette theme and I just loved how these turned out on the cake! Here is the cake:

Next, one of my favorite wedding DIYs is the letters that hung on our chairs. I absolutely adore this picture of Kyle and I:


One sentimental DIY was the frames I painted and put pictures of family members in. I reimagined these by attaching ribbon to hang them from the pews in the church. I thought it added a nice person touch to the ceremony!
Kyle's parents at their wedding.

My stepdad and I at my parents' wedding!

Speaking of the church and ribbon, I attached ribbon to our fun flower letters to hang from the church doors.

And lastly, I used this DIY project as our card box!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the finished project as much as I did! Soon I will post some wedding DIYs that I haven't shared with you yet and a booth update!

No comments:

Post a Comment