Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Recently...

I thought I would share a couple of projects I have been working on recently.

The first is our engagement pictures! Kyle set up the camera on his tripod, while I stood in the frame. Then our awesome friend Allie took the pictures. These are special to me not only because they are our engagement pictures, but they also show some of the best places in our neck of the woods. We tried to take the pictures in places we loved in Pendleton and of us doing the things we love (riding our bikes). Here are a couple:






I have also been working on some wedding stuff. I have been busy painting some more silver trays with chalkboard paint and finding accessories for my dress (like a fab headpiece).



Speaking of previous projects resurfacing, I am making another mobile. Here are the beginning stages.



Since it has been getting a little chilly, we snatched up a coat rack when we saw it. We spray painted it white and we love the faux bamboo look. You can find it in our booth at Midland!



And lastly, Kyle's brother Neil and his girlfriend found this awesome shaker at Goodwill. It will look awesome at our wedding since it has silhouettes. Great find you guys!




Check back later this week because I have a fun fashion DIY to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment