Friday, August 3, 2012

Fall foward


After a month of almost no rain and extreme heat, I’m ready for fall.  I’m ready to transition into autumn, say goodbye to those trendy neon colors and head into a land filled with grey tights, black boots and hand-knit scarves.
I’m ready to open my windows in late October and listen to high school football games float through the curtains. I’m ready for apple cider and my mom’s homemade banana bread. I’m ready for Casablanca reruns, over sized sweaters and thick socks.
I know Chanel disagrees with me, she loves the heat (August is her birthday month, btw), but I can’t wait for the first freeze. I’m going to adore walking outside in the morning and hearing the crunch of leaves under my feet as I make my way to work.
Who else is waiting for the first burst of cold air to fill their lungs?
I lieu of a Wednesday Pinsday, I wanted to share some images that have been making my heart happy as we head into the weekend. 














Chanel and I are working on a few more pieces for the booth this weekend and will be on the hunt for more awesome finds later next week. As always, don’t forget to check out our booth at Midland Arts and Antiques in downtown Indianapolis! 


No comments:

Post a Comment