Monday, January 21, 2013

We've Been Framed

This time I (accidentally) got to work on a project for the house, a black frame. We found the frame and it was originally tan. Then Kyle and I entered into a great debate: to paint it white or black. We couldn't be on more opposite sides. Usually we agree on what color to paint a piece almost instantly. However, this time we debated for weeks.

The booth was really full and I said we should just paint it black and keep it. Lucky for me, Kyle agreed. So we painted it black, and I of course loved it. Then, our booth got cleared out basically over night. I discovered the frame in a pile to take to the booth. I struck a deal with Kyle to see how it would look in our room and if he hated it, we could sell it in the booth. Much to my glee, he loved it. We kept it and I wanted to share some photos of it with you. I hope you like it as much as I do!



I also hope you enjoyed the pictures of our pups striking a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment