Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In the clear

I know I'm a little late to the game, but lately I've been swooning over lucite anything. It's actually slowly starting to turn from a serious crush to an overwhelming obsession. Chanel and I have been on the hunt for anything clear and affordable lately and we've came up empty handed.
I'm hoping for a weekend Goodwill/Craigslist miracle soon, my house is dying for a lucite accessory!
It all started with this pair of vintage inspired frames I picked up on vacation this winter...


Then I started spotting more and more lucite items on Pinterst... 








Now I'm seriously inspired...
Got any great photos of lucite in your home? Send them our way for a chance to be featured on the blog
Also, don't forget to check out our booth at Midland Arts and Antiques in Indianapolis!
Happy bargain hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment