Sunday, December 1, 2013

Big News!!

We have some big news to share with you!! I am graduating with my Master of Arts in Speech Pathology very soon, so I have been job hunting. I am very excited to say that I officially have a job in Indianapolis and couldn't be more excited about it! I finished my school internship on Wednesday and I start my new job tomorrow.

My new job will be quite a drive from Pendleton, so we decided to sell our house and move to Irvington in Indianapolis!! We are very excited and have been working SO hard to get our house ready to sell. We met with our realtor on Wednesday (the wonderful Nathan Pfahler) and it is officially listed. We had a showing yesterday and are hoping it sells fast! You can check out our listing and spread the word for anyone looking for a historic home in Pendleton! Stay tuned for some more details on our move!


No comments:

Post a Comment