Monday, June 17, 2013

Monogrammed maids

I have finally gotten around to sharing a wedding DIY! This one is close to my heart because it was for the girls who are closest to my heart, my bridesmaids. I wanted to differentiate the bouquets for the girls so it could be a little more personal. So I made letters for each of their bouquets. Here is a picture of my maid of honor, Allie, so you have an idea before the tutorial. All photos are courtesy of the amazing Gail Werner Photography, who I can't say enough good things about!

Here is the tutorial:

What You'll Need:
1. Wooden letters - 2 of each letter (I found them at Hobby Lobby for cheap)
2. Hot glue
3. Drill
4. Spray Paint

Directions:
1. Glue two of each letter together.
2. Drill a hole in each letter
3. Spray paint the letters
4. Give them to your florist

See, it's that easy! And I think it made it more personal for them. Here are some other pictures:

My girls and I!



And lastly, my sister and I! I hope you enjoyed this quick DIY. Stay tuned for a booth update.





No comments:

Post a Comment