Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Something old, something blueish

As I recover from our wedding and try to give my all in my new medical internship, I thought I would try to blog. I wanted to share a couple of pieces from our booth!

The first piece is our something old. Our friend Allie's parents owned it and we were happy to obtain it. It is such a beautiful piece! Here it is:


I love the wood work and details! Here is our blueish dresser:

When we bought it, we loved the handles! Then we spruced it up with some paint. Here is what our booth looks like right now:


And lastly, I wanted to share our wedding photographer, Gail Werner's sneak peek of our wedding!
Photo courtesy of Gail Werner Photography. I am so excited to see all of our pictures from Gail! She has been my boss for years and I was over the moon to have her photograph my wedding (not to mention she is SO talented at EVERYTHING she does)!!




No comments:

Post a Comment