Sunday, April 20, 2014

S'more Fun

Last weekend, my friend Allie had a bunch of people over for Fire Pit Friday. Every other Friday, we will have a get together and rotate houses. I decided to bring s'mores to the shindig because every good fire pit needs s'mores. Kyle and I went to CVS because it is super close to our house. Much to our dismay, they didn't have marshmallows. That's when I had a brillant idea. I was going to use peeps instead of marshmallows. I mean when you think about it, they are basically and upgraded version of a marshmallow. Here are my supplies:
After I had my hotdog with ketchup and siracha (yum), I got my s'more ready:
I roasted the peep like a marshmallow, just for a little shorter time. I was skeptical, but they were SO good! Here is a little fire fun:
Now you know what to do with all of those leftover peeps your grandma gave you for Easter :) Stay tuned for a house project!

No comments:

Post a Comment