Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blue Ribbon Dresser

The booth has been crazy lately, so it's been hard to keep up with posts about the booth! I feel like several of my nights are filled with sanding and painting. Good thing I like it :) We found a cool dresser with fun details and decided to paint it royal blue. Here is the before/during picture:
This picture doesn't include the doors, but the top one has a cool decoration. Here are the after pictures:
While the details were cool, the knobs were not that cool. So we found these knobs at our local True Value and I think they really add to the dresser.
We also added a mid-century modern teal side table:
And lastly, here is what the booth looked like with these two pieces in it:
Stay tuned for me booth updates and fun before/afters!

No comments:

Post a Comment