Sunday, June 10, 2012

Double Dip DIY Dyed Hair-tie

We have a tutorial for you today! As some of you may know, I (Chanel) dye my her hair red and Mina does it for me. The other day when we were dying my hair, I realized I could transform a hair-tie. I had a hair-tie that I was tired of being lime green. It always stuck out in my red hair. So when we were done, I had Mina rub some of the hair dye on it. Here is a picture of the finished product:

Like I said, all you have to do is rub some of the hair dye you have left over (while still wearing the gloves). Then, you have to rinse it (just like your hair) or it will get on everything. I just took mine into the shower with me and it worked perfectly. Now I have a hair-tie that doesn't stick out and blends in with my hair. This would be perfect if you were going for a sleek ponytail look!

Happy DIYing!

-Chanel

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with your hair ... It'll be 50 years from now and I will still be obsessed with it probably

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just did it again yesterday. I love red, but it fades the fastest. I will probably have this color for awhile because I heard it's really hard to wash out. So red wedding hair it is! Why don't you do your hair red? You would look very pretty :)

      Delete